The Cross-Striats Treaty Organisation (CSTO) is an intergovernmental military alliance based on the Cross-Straits Treaty which was signed on 15 November 2013. The organisation constitutes a system of collective defence whereby its member states agree to mutual defense in response to an attack by any external party. CSTO’s headquarters are located in Juliar, Rokkenjima, where the Supreme Allied Commander also resides. Rokkenjima was a founding member of the organisation, and after a period of withdrawing from the organisation, later rejoined in 2016.
Membership of the Cross-Straits Treaty Organisation is broken into three types:
- Members: Have full voting rights, as well as inclusion under Article 5;
- Joint Protectorate Sphere members: Do not have voting rights, but are fully included under Article 5; and
- Observers: No not have voting rights, and are only required to participate in ‘Article 5’ operations.
- The First Empire of Rokkenjima*
- The People’s Paradise of Communist Quinntopia*
- The Kingdom of Dartfordia*
- The Kingdom of Tytor
- The People’s Republic of Aeternum
Members of the Joint Protectorate Sphere
- The Armed Republic of Kazarovia*
- The Federation of Elpidia
- The Constitutional Monarchy of Novincia